Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby news

Last month I shared the news that my family will be expanding this summer when my brother and sister-in-law have their third child. All of us - even Noah, my ten-year-old nephew - were hoping for a girl, and on Monday we found out the sex...

I'm so excited I could burst. I've waited for this for SO LONG. I love my boys more than anything and I wouldn't trade them for the world but I'm so freaking glad they'll be having a sister lol. 

I went shopping on Tuesday and it took everything in me not to start buying dresses and shoes and booties and stuff. My sister-in-law is just 19 weeks pregnant today so I don't want to get stuff too soon and then have it sit around. I'm sure I won't last long though and some cute little outfit will make me cave. And toys and games...I'm such a little girl at heart, I can't wait to play with her and buy her dolls and have tea parties and do her hair and play dress-up and do all kinds of girly things...although with my luck she'll probably be a tomboy. I figure having two older brothers will either make her a tomboy or will make her a girly girl because they'll be super protective of her and she'll be the little princess of the family. Either way, I can't wait to find out!
    

No comments: