Monday, July 1, 2013

An update


Another Monday without a Gilmore Girls Monday post. Oops! When Molli and I first decided to do the rewatch, I was so excited I didn’t think I’d be able to wait for June. Then June arrived and I got so busy I hardly had time to watch any. I haven’t watched a single episode of Gilmore Girls in about two weeks because I’ve been so bogged down with work and other stuff. I’m hoping to catch up this week and be back to regular GG watching - and blogging - next week.

I’ve realized recently that I’ve taken on too much. Between trying to write my next book, keep up with two blogs, designing a cover for a friend, doing beta reading/editing for that same friend, and just regular life stuff, I’m going crazy. I’ve hardly had any time to myself, and it’s really starting to take a toll on my mental health. Add to that the fact that I’m getting extremely restless and want to just get the hell away from my life for awhile…yeah. Going crazy. Everyone I know either seems to be in love or traveling or in love AND traveling and I’m stuck here, as always, doing the same thing every single day, looking at the same four walls.

Jeeze, I sound so bitter. And I kind of am, which I hate. I don't want to be that person. I don’t begrudge anyone their happiness - especially the few people I love like crazy and I’m HAPPY for them and they deserve the happiness they've found, but...I wish I were happy too.

And now after this thoroughly negative and depressing post, I promise there will be better things to come in July. And actual posts instead of silence like June.





No comments: